The VoIPAnalyzer Tool supports currently the following input file formats :
○ see also https://gitlab.com/wireshark/wireshark/-/wikis/Development/LibpcapFileFormat
○ The Cap / Pcap format is currently the most commonly used file format.
○ see also https://gitlab.com/wireshark/wireshark/-/wikis/Development/PcapNg
○ This format is the newer PCAP Next Generation capture format.
○ see also https://wiki.wireshark.org/snoop
● Linux cooked-mode capture (SLL)
○ see also https://wiki.wireshark.org/SLL
These file formats are all supported by Wireshark.